Easy access into the pool via the wide stairs
Here's a view of the pool looking toward the sea
Hammocks under the coconut palms overlook the Caribbean sea. Ahhh . . .
Here's the beach area directly in front of Villa Solhaa!
View from the beach looking back at Villa Solhaa
A bird's eye view of the pool and beach from the upper level of Villa Solhaa
Solhaa has a beautiful palapa roof to provide shady comfort on the patio
There are a couple of tables under the seaside palapa patio
HOME > Villa & Condo Listings > Villa SolHaa
Share this page:
Villa Sol Haa
5-6 Bedrooms, Beachfront. Max. 10-13 guests.
Combine with Villa Cielo, 10 BRS, Max. 23 guests.
SERVICES and GENERAL AMENITIES
5 or 6 BRs
5.5 to 6.5 baths
Maid service is 6 days per week; guests are responsible for doing dishes
Beach towels (1 per guest) are provided but not laundered; guests need to hang them to dry
Other towels are provided and will be changed once per week
- Fully air-conditioned with individual units and controls in each room
Ceiling fans throughout
- Crib, highchair, playpen, toys, books for young children
- Iron and ironing board
Safe for valuables
Ceiling fans throughout
- Onsite staff
- Add COOK SERVICE and enjoy delicious homemade meals in the comfort of your vacation home. Start the day with a piping hot breakfast. For lunch or dinner, savor the flavors of authentic Mexican, Mayan and Yucatecan dishes.
ENTERTAINMENT and COMMUNICATION
- Phone for local calls is a cell phone using a phone card; if the card expires, notify the caretaker or manager. You cannot use this phone for long distance calls however you can receive calls from the US or Canada
- Satellite TVs (2)
- Internet connection (bring your laptop)
- Library of videos and book
KITCHEN and LAUNDRY
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Kitchen tap has a reverse osmosis filter for drinking water; do not drink out of other taps
- Barbecue grill
- Oceanfront and ocean view
- Sandy beach
- Great snorkeling
- Onsite parking
- First and second level balcony/patio
- Snorkel/dive off the sandy beach in front of the villa; near dive pier pickup
- Fresh water swimming pool with wading area for children
- Outdoor shower
- Hose and wash tub by outdoor shower for rinsing dive gear
- Large terraces overlooking the pool/ocean
- Outdoor dining on poolside patio
- Oceanfront restaurant adjacent to Villa Solhaa; open for lunch
- Snorkel equipment available for rent at nearby beach clubs
BR #1: 3rd level, king, private bath, ocean view
BR #2: 2nd level, king, private bath, ocean view, balcony
BR #3: 2nd level, queen, private bath, ocean view, balcony
BR #4: 2nd level, king, private bath, garden view
BR #5: 1st level, queen, private bath, garden view
BR #6: 1st level, 2 twins, private bath, garden view
Additional bedding: Twin sleep sofa in master bedroom
Max.: 12 Adults, 1 child (with Casa Cielo, max. of 23)
Weekly • Nightly
Weekly • Nightly
Dec. 15-April 30
Minimum of 7 nights
|May 1-Dec. 14
Minimum of 5 nights
|March Break 14-21
Minimum of 5 nights
|New Year's Week
|Add Casa Cielo for up to 10 BRs and 23 guests.
NOTES: Rates do not include 19% local fees or $300 refundable security deposit. Minimum stay may be required Sat. to Sat. dates unless other dates are approved.
More about Villa Solhaa . . .
WOW! Now even BETTER than before!
Villa Solhaa has been one of our most popular beach front villas and with recent improvements, it's even better than before!
Villa Solhaa recently added a new oceanfront bedroom on the third floor and is now available as 5 or 6 bedroom villa. Not sure of your group size? Not a problem! You can book it as a 5 bedroom and add the 6th bedroom if needed. And, if you have an even larger group, you can add Casa Cielo for up to 10 bedrooms!
In addition to the new oceanfront bedroom, the living and dining areas have been expanded and updated (the owner is always making improvements and additions!). Floors throughout the living room, dining room and kitchen are now luxurious marble
This spacious beachfront villa is designed to maximize the gorgeous views of the Caribbean Sea and is a perfect private seaside retreat. This is a very quiet area with world class snorkeling at your doorstep. The spacious villa is decorated in the traditional Mexican style and the attention to detail, including artwork and fine furnishings, emphasize its comfortable elegance. Enjoy a cool margarita while lounging by the private pool, enjoy dinners or morning coffee on the ocean view patio area.
Villa Solhaa is an island favorite because of it's location (just 4.5 miles south of town and next to one of Cozumel's finest snorkeling areas). Outdoor enthusiasts love that the caleta (marina) is just 5 minutes away because it is SO convenient for boat departures for diving, fishing or snorkeling excursions.
E-mail or call 7 days a week
to reserve Villa Solhaa
**** YES! We've stayed here! ***
Guests have been telling us for years how much they enjoy Villa Solhaa and Cielo. So we had to try it for ourselves! Here's what we can tell you from our personal experience:
- Location, location, location! Close enough to town (4.5 miles), but far enough away to feel remote and private.
- We are divers, so we were THRILLED to be 5 minutes from the caleta where we could hop on a boat and then be minutes from some of Cozumel's best dive sites. That was VERY convenient.
- Snorkeling opportunities. Solhaa and Cielo are very near Chankanaab Park, a national park where visitors pay a sizable entry fee to snorkel. You have access to similar snorkeling right out your back door!
- We loved watching cruise ships silently glide past with their glittering lights against the moonlit sky.
- We were comfy and cozy inside and adored the lush gardens and color of the sea outside.
- Staff at Solhaa and Cielo are conveniently onsite but out of sight unless they are doing their daily cleaning and gardening. They are right there if you need them for anything; otherwise, they are discreetly unseen.
- The private chef was a TREAT not to be missed! We opted for an "extended" 4-course menu that featured lobster. It was absolutely delicious! Don't miss out on this dining opportunity.
Living area has ocean view; on the right is a desk area (bring your laptop!)
Oceanview dining area has seating for 8, plus seating on the adjacent patio
Kitchen is fully equipped; lunch counter has seating for 4
BR #1: New bedroom on 3rd floor has king bed, ocean views, private bath
BR #2: Second level, king bed, ocean views and private bath
BR #3: 2nd floor, king bed, wide screen TV, sleep sofa and private bath
BR #4: Second level, queen bed, ocean view, private bath and balcony
BR #5: Main level, one queen, garden view, private bath
Near Villa Solhaa and Casa Cielo is this beach club
Also available near the beach club: snorkel gear and massage
Villa Solhaa has wall-mounted wide screen satellite TV
Dining area with living room and kitchen in the background.
Kitchen with dining area in background. Aren't the marble floors lovely!
BR #1 has this beautiful contemporary bath; it even has ocean views!
BR #2 has an oceanfront patio with glass railing to maximize ocean views
BR #3: Another look at this spacious second level bedroom
Another bath in Villa Solhaa; there are a total of 6.5 baths in Villa Solhaa
BR #6: Main level, two twins, garden view, private bath
Stroll to the beach club for a cold drink, delicious burgers or fish tacos
Beach club usually closes about 4 or 5